Saturday 29 November 2014

Revenge

Anita was the 1st girl i love but the bitch was full of attitude and thats why when i proposed to her she replied me with an slap and bitter words .but I didnt lose hope but the result was same and last time she get me beated by her boyfriend and that is the biggest mistake she have made.As I was in love so I have researched everything about her & I know that the only thing which can break her is his virginity and her hair as I love her i dont want to rape her but i got alternatives to teach her a lesson


I carefully planned my plan as i don`t wanna to get in any trouble first i purchased a second hand taxi from a rural area .AS she have completed her studies and now was in need of a good job I sent her three fake mails containing my cell no ,which I get issued on a fake ID she quickly replied to my mail and call me .I changed my voice in a female one through "MAGIC VOICE"setting in my cell I CHANGED my voice as she might go suspicious on hearing my voice I fixed our meeting and
tell her that our cab will pick her up

Next day I pick her up from the fixed spot , did`nt recognized me as i was wearing goggles & makeup . I also spilled mud on the back & front of my cab such that the number plates were not visible as no one can note my car number .It was summer and very hot so she soon get thirsty and the way was too long so ask for water and I her the water in which i have mixed some sedative and soon she was sleeping like hell . one of my friends is in REAL STATE business so i got a villa on rent from him i got my car to that villa where i have made the whole setup for my revenge as she out of conscience it take me very less trouble in taking her from the car in the villa .I get her stripped to a chair completely such that all her voluminous scalps and hair were visible .I got a foam ball in her mouth so that she cant speak then I wore a mask and I get her in conscience .

i am semitrained barber as i got crash course in ladies haircutting . Soon she got in conscience she get wild but she cant do anything as i have secured her tightly with heavy ropes. I got some photographs of her BUTT LENGTH HAIRS .she was weeping and asking for pity in her eyes but everything was waist now .I started the process each time I get two or three inches of her hair and gave her a new look and
show him her face in the mirror and take some photographs and then i repeat the whole procedure again in the meantime she also started to enjoying this and she got horny and wetted her panties many times .


I finished the whole process with a nice head shave and ANITA the BITCH was reacting like a harlott She asked me for a kiss soon as I removed the foam ball from her mouth and I gave her the kiss & she started sex with me we both got on the seventh heaven with each other and at last I gave her an injection containing sedative to get her asleep and I left her on a lonely place near her home with a very good looking black hair wig and Rs 20000 in her pocket and I sent a msg from her mobile to his dad about her location .I very much enjoyed that day and I also want to do same again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.