Wednesday 10 December 2014

Neighbour girl shwetha

she is my neighbour girl shwetha she is 22 years old .she loves movies .one day i have a guy who bought me pirated dvd's of movies she saw it and asked what are they i said them those are the dvd's of the latest movies i have home theater in my house and i watch it and its awesome i said to her she said wow you are luck i said why dont you join me she said no its alright.i said ok.that time she turned around and i saw her hair like this in the pic thick dense tight i got immediate erectionthe next day she asked me how are they i said nice she told me you must have enjoyed it a lot i said yes the heroine was beautiful and has nice hair silky and shiny i liked her hair.

she asked me you like hair i said yes i have hair fetish she asked what is that i said that when time will come i will tell her.then next day her parents went off for their relatives marriage and she was alone she knocked my door and said that she was feeling bored and can she come in and chat with me that day she made thick and shiny braid it was slightly oiled seeing that my cock got tremeandours erection i have fucked many braids and buns ut this is something special.she switched on thetv and i sat beside her keeping my hand behind her so that 


i can touch her hair she was busy watching tv while i was busy watching her hair seeing and staring my cock began getting stiff i put my hands and played with her braid i took hold of her braid and was playing with it her braid was getting pulled first time she set her braid with hand i left fo some time so that she doesn't get doubt then again i pulled it this time she caught it that i was pulling her hair she said why are you pulling ym hair i said to her that i like your and i can any thin for it.she laughed and said why you like it i said that i told you i have hair fetish

 i then said her pls let me have fun with it and i asked her do you like me she said you are cute ilike you then pls allow me to have fun with you she said what kind of fun? i said i want to fuck your hair with my cock that is hair fetish she said what how can you fuck it with cock i said i ll show you dear she said ok but not more than that i said ok.and began removing my pant before she could complete herwords i then asked her to go to bedroom and bring one lice picking comb and normal sharp teeth comb and oil bottle she went and brought it and sat below down i sat on sofa i then touched her hair my cocktwitching i slowly undo her braid and gosh it was waterfall so silky thick shiny .

i then took the comb and combed her hair tight pressure gently the comb began making nice sleek streaks i said to her whether i can see lice in her hair she said ok you can do whatever you want except sex i thought to myself when i get controlof her i can fuck all her holes in my mind and said ok then i pulled her head back with both my hands she closed her eyes and i rested it on my cock then i with both my hand began picking lice from her hair while doing this my cock twitching was lifting her head patting it gently she said what a feeling it is so smooth and nice i said you haven't seen anything yet she laughed and i laughed i picked two or three lice only because she maintained her hair so well without lice .

then i opened oil bottle and placed left hand on her headn and poured oil on her head since her head was tilted back resting on my cock the oil drops fell on her forehead and slid back gradually some drops came on my cock too but i rubbed it of to her hair with my cock.then i applied her hair with oil it took half bottle to oit it it was messy because of champi i gave to her then i took lice picking comba and comed her hair because the tooth of it are very fine the comb made sexy streaks sleek i got tremeandous erection seeing that but i controlled i just tilted her head back and now her head top and my cock were straight off facing each other i peeled my foreskin exposing my cock head it was moist 

i then gently pressed my cock headon top of her head aaaaaaaaaah it was smooth and shiny and sleek because of oil and comb one of her small strand went almost inside my cock slit i kept pressing aaaah ahh she was smiling hearing my moans and said teasingly press in centre tap it there i said where then she with her well manicured finger nails oh that sight turned me on she gently caught my cock with both her hands and peeled the foreskin and pressed it right in middle of her top i caught her head and moaned aahaaaaaaaaaaah ahh she took it off for sec and again pressed it and said your cock is so soft and nice i like it i said thank you then i ask her to leave because i couldnt control then i lifted her head of my cock and combed her hair again because her top is disturbed because of my cock movement then again 


i poured some oil on her head top making her head straight i stood behind her and then poured some oil on her head top and this time i spread it with my cock ahhhhh it was awesome .then i did the same the back then i combed her hair and now asked her to braid it and i leaned back watching her braiding and she was smiling me jacking off i too laughed and asked her to hurry up as precum was oosing out of my cock and i said to her that i cannot control i then put my cock tip in that hole at the back and caught her head and began thrusting my cock aah was all that i was able to manage to say with that ppleasure it was so smooth and seyx it was the softest and thickest thing that my cock felt her hair strands started moving up and down with my cock up and down movement i pushed it up and those strands also pushed up 

i pushed my cock in every direction then caught her head and lifted my legs a little to press it on her head top i was not getting proper control so i tilted her head back little and thrust it on her top too aaaaaaaaaaah she was smiling i was moaning with pleasure i felt like i conqured somthine then i inserted back again in that hole and slightly top of that as i pushed it in my foreskin was peeled back by her hair strands and my cock head was touching her head back the head then began disappearing inside and hit her scalp area i caught her head and moved my cock up and down virgously then i removed it and again thrusted it i was buldin pressure 

i said to her i was coming she said yes cum i want that protein shake her words turne me on and i caught her head an with one thrust i began cumming aaaaaaaaahahhhahahhahahahahah her head got pushed forward with pressure but i ccaugh her head and held it stiff first sperm hit her ead back above the hole then back and then in hole and then some fell on top and the entier back i then released her head and laid back seeing my cum she laughed and said are you happy yes i am but little she said why i said i want to fuck your mouth pussy butt to bitch she said you can do it later i was staring my cum on her hair while she was talking with me 

i then asked her to turn around and i took comb and combed my sperms inside her hair it disappeared and got seeded to her scalp the protein went in her hair roots and it would helop her hair growth her hair became shiny with cum disappearing that places believe it or not i was extremely turned on i said ok lets fuck but have luch first she said ok and we got dressed up and she went in kitchen to make some lunch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.