Monday 30 March 2015

Sister-In-Law - part 1

We are two brothers so we do not have any sister or girl in our house, in 1991 when my brother got married his wife come to our house as a new member she is 7 year older than me. She is very beautiful and has beautiful long waist length hair, since childhood I love to look her and specially her beautiful hair. When I grew older my fetish also grew and I start dreaming about my sister-in-law in shorter hairstyle. As I am very close to her I am freely talk with her on different topics. One day when I came back from my school I saw her in the kitchen as she was preparing the meal having her hair open showing her full glory and that was the first time I got the urge to have my hand on her hair, I came from behind and grab her hair softly, she got shocked but after seeing me she got relaxed. She asked me did I like her hair and I answered in affirmative, that was the first time I talked about her hair so openly I told her that I like her hair very much when she wrap it in a tight bun, when it is loose, when it is braided and when it is simply in a pony tail, but one thing which I did not mention on that day and hide it from her is that I like to see her in short hair and I want to cut her hair short. 


Since then when ever we met in free time I some how manage to bring her hair in our topic of discussion, one day I casually asked her that did she ever think of any restyling of her hair, she asked me what I meant by restyling? Now this is a tricky situation but I gather some courage and tell her that I mean a little short than it is now, what do you mean by short? She asked angrily, as her hair is waist length and very healthy I got scared and just manage to say that I mean a little short above your waist I mean 3 to 4 inch of hair cutting. She sighed and said that I love my hair as it is and even want to grow it longer than it is now. 

After that day I slowly manage to talk with her about different haircutting things and events such as mentioning TV actresses who cut their long hair short or even quite shorter without mentioning her own hair, she also comments on it that this style is looking good on that actress or it is not suiting, I also some time casually mention that this actress is looking similar to her and after cutting her hair short she would be more beautiful and seem a exact replica of her, but she has some nerves of steel as she is determined that she is not interested in cutting her hair for even an inch from its current position. 

Now this seems a challenging situation for me as days passes, I keep on trying and as it said try again and again and you may get success, I somehow able to sow a seed in her and she begin to think about bring some minor change in her hairstyle, which is not my target but as a beginning this seems to be okay for me. 

Initially she spoke but after sometime I feel that she got bored of this subject and trying to avoid it as I kept on insisting to change her style. 

One day when we are alone at home I again begin the topic; she got irritated and shouted at me, which is quite shocking for me, as she so soft spoken and loving to me. We stop talking to each other for many days, after sometime I went to her apologies and promise that I will never talk about her hair cutting any more. 

Day’s passes and my brother got a posting in Fareast and they are leaving for good, two days before their leaving I went to her and again apologies for our past conversations, she smiles and said that it’s ok. I sit with her not saying any thing but she understand that I want to say something, then she broke the silence and said say whatever you want freely without hesitation, I said that I don’t want to hurt her again but she says no problem she will not mind. I ask her that I have a request if she fulfill as she is leaving for a long time “What request? She asked, I said that I want to brush and measure her hair, she paused for a moment and then to my surprise she nodded her head and said do it now as nobody at home that time,

 I was so happy that I could not control my excitement, which also surprise her, I took a measurement tape and a brush and start brushing her beautiful hair, stroke after stroke and I was going on non-stop for at least half an hour then I realize that my brother is about to come home so I stop and took the measurement tape and measure her hair which was 30 inch from nape. She turn towards me and asked “Now are you happy?" I smiled and said that you know well than me whether I am happy or not, and what makes me originally happy. She laughs and said sorry I can’t give that at any cost which gives you real happiness, I said Never say Never as you never know what will happen in future, she said We will see……………. 


After Ten years  
Now its 2008, my brother and sister-in-law after spending ten years abroad are coming back, in all those years my fetish for hair has grown multifold, now apart from short hair I am also interested in shaved head girls, I visited several websites and register my self with them, made a you-tube account and download many videos having haircut and head shaving material. Nobody in my family know about my fetish, only my sister-in-law knows little that I have something towards her hair, but that was ten years back and in all those years I never spoke to her on this topic. 

Day come and they arrived back, I went to the airport to received them, my sister-in-law is now become more beautiful wearing sun glasses and a floral scarf to cover her head, I unintentionally look towards her head and having hair fetish experience feel that her hair is tied in a bun and seems to be bigger in size than its used to be ten years back. 

We went straight back to home and start talking about their journey and all those years, she was still wearing that scarf after sometime my cousin mention that she is still wearing the scarf then she realize and said “oh sorry I forgot to remove" when she remove the scarf her beautiful hair revealed and I was jaw struck to see that huge bun of her. When I was looking at her bun, she suddenly turn towards me, I immediately change my direction and hide my expressions from her. 

Now that she came back, my old desire to cut her hair, is again on the rise, but now I am no more a teenage boy and things are not that easy, after few days I came from the university and she was working in the kitchen and fortunately alone as well having her hair open to its full glory, now after so many days I for the first time saw her hair in full length which in all those years grew to her thighs, for some time I was speechless seeing those long beautiful hair of her and then as an action replay of yester years I came from behind and do the same thing as I did in my teenage grab her hair in my fist at her nape. Now again she got scared and turns immediately but after seeing me she got relaxed, “Oh you scared me; she said, and casually said “you still like my hair “. “I am speechless" I said you have taken good care of your hair in all those years. She smiles and thanks me. 

After few days we both are sitting together watching her favorite actress TV show, her favorite actress also has long hair of her current length, but what she didn’t know is that just recently she sporting a new hairdo, which would be quite shocking to her as well. My sister-in-law is very much following this actress and always copying her in her daily life as well. I conceal the fact from her that her favorite actress changes her hair quite dramatically. I also read the reason behind the sudden change which was due to some illness and not because she wanted to part ways with her trade mark hair, but after this happen she got quite rave reviews and she also like her new do “which is actually a half inch buzz cut" almost a bald look, people admire her courage and she said in her recent interview that she will continue with this look and regret that why she did not do it earlier. From here I got the idea of something which might work for me.  


I knew that in few days time her favorite actress will be coming live on telethon and my sister-in-law will be seeing it too, fortunately TV channel also promoting this telethon with her old shots showing her luxurious mane. On the day of telethon I deliberately skip home and spend time with my friend when I reach home it was quite late in the night and both my brother and sister-in-law were already in their room. 

Next morning I wake up late, I knew that my brother was already left for his job and my sister-in-law was alone. When I reach at dining table for my breakfast I saw my sister-in-law quite and deeply in some thought, suddenly she asked me" Did you see last night telethon? I pose that I did not see it and said “Sorry I didn’t, is there any thing special?" She just scream “You know She almost shave her head, my gosh from thigh length to almost NO HAIR". I said WHO? Can you please explain to me in detail and then she informed me that last night her favorite actress was on TV telethon and that she is sporting an almost bald look. 

Oh! I am very sorry to hear that, she is your idol and now it is very difficult for you to accept this, may be she has to do it because of some compulsion. NO she replied there seems to be no compulsion as she looks to be quite happy and you know what, I called her live in the telethon asking her feelings on this look and she said that she is quite satisfied, love this look and would continue to be in this look for the time being. I casually asked did she like her favorite actress in this almost bald look and would she like to follow her, she said I don’t know, definitely it’s look good on her but I don’t have the courage to follow her and secondly I love my hair this long, Our discussion ends there but gives me a glimmer of hope to complete my dream. 

Few days after this I was passing by my brother room when I heard my sister-in-law asking my brother “Darling! I want to ask one thing, if you don’t mind, my brother said yes and she said do you like me the way I am looking? Of course darling my brother replied, what if I made some changes in my appearance like change in hairstyle or clothing is it ok with you? Darling are you planning to do some changes? My brother inquired , Yes I am, but not sure, actually I am bored the way I am looking and need some changes, at the same time I am afraid of the change and also thinking what the family members are going to say, as you know that everybody admires my beauty and specially my long beautiful hair,

everybody notice a minor change in me even if I combed my hair in side part instead of centre part, if you remember when we were in Singapore and I trimmed my hair a little bit even our neighbors were quite inquisitive that why I have trimmed my beautiful hair. Now this is quite embarrassing for me and secondly I also love my hair very LONG. Can you give me some suggestion? My brother replied that he never thought about it, and he suggest that she should visit some reputable beauty salon where some hair expert will definitely guide her how to do her hair in different up-do’s without parting with her long hair, but in the end he said one sentence which is very encouraging for me, he said darling I love you very much not because of your long hair or beauty but only because of you, your loving nature and your pure heart, I love to see you in long hair very much, but even if you become bald due to any reason my love for you will never go. 


From that day onwards I start my plan to bring my sister-in-law under the edge of clippers, but I have to do it in phases, as I do not want to reveal my secret to anyone. 

After their conversation my sister-in-law start looking for a reputable salon, she was asking to my cousins about it and to her surprise everybody was quite inquisitive why she was asking for salon and as she reveal that she need some change everybody was forcing her to change her decision even though she explain that she is not going for a drastic cut, everybody thinks that as soon she enter the salon they will not spare her and send her back with shorter hair. 

Now I am watching this situation closely and then I start my plan phase I, I bring several fashion magazine every alternate day having a makeover section. I cleverly choose those magazines which have very long to mid length makeover. I am not talking to her on her hair subject and putting those magazines just over my bed or side table opening the desired page. 
On the other hand due to discouragement from my cousins and other family members and their continuous insistence on keep her long hair intact as is it, my sister-in-law get annoyed and become somewhat stubborn, her usual friendly nature was some how go into shadow and her desire to have some change is getting stronger, I saw her several times looking my magazines and also standing in front of the mirror to see how she looks by keeping her hair at several lengths. 

In the meantime I also got a boost by an event in my family, one of my cousins also a long hair beauty, who lives in another city come to our house for family visit to meet my brother and sister-in-law, when she came we got a surprise specially my sister-in-law as my cousin chop off her long hair with a long bob cut, she is also an example of long hair in our family, what was more surprising is that from front it’s a long bob but from back she was sporting a buzzed nape. my sister-in-law asked her when she did it and why, 

she said that a few days back she spoke with her husband and after getting her approval she did it at last, although everybody was against it, even she was not sure about this cut but all she want a different look for a long time, she actually went to the salon for a mid back or shoulder length cut but stylist insist that this look great on her, initially it was shocking but now she is loving it specially the buzz nape, she also tell my sister-in-law that her husband is now more than close to her and he keep on brushing her nape.

 She also said that she might go for a shorter version next time. By seeing my sister-in-law huge bun she comment that My Gosh you are still holding this trophy on you head, I thought by spending several years abroad you might have already get away with this. My sister-in-law smiles and said that she okay with this but also said that she is also looking for a minor change. My cousin insists that she should go for a major change as minor change will not work. 

Now I start my plan phase II, one day after coming from university, I yelled oh its too hot to handle this summer, my sister-in-law was reading a magazine, she turn back towards me and said that its not that hot, I said I don’t know how you keep so cool in this weather specially with this sooo long hair. Some color just passed over her face; suddenly she asked me" what do you think about my hair". Well as you remember that in my teenage I use to talk a lot about your hair and you got angry so I don’t want to talk about it as I do not want to make you angry again. 

She smiles and said No I will not angry say what you want, I said that I like your long hair very much when I was a kid and still like it now when I am a grown up person, but I think you need some change then and you still need some change now as well. She said ok carry on I am listening what you have to suggest, now the time has come which indicate that the seed I sow several years back is now getting strength and if I lose this opportunity then I will never get it again. I firmly sit and said, “Look SIS you have long hair all these years, it’s become your identity, you become the Rapunzel of the family, but in the story Rapunzel also have to liberate herself from her hair to live a free life and get a different identity. 


Dear SIS in my opinion you should start from small amount of cutting and gradually go for the big change that is definitely require whether you like it or not. Also you should vacate this place for some other Rapunzel in the family. Don’t listen to other family members just listen what I am saying right now, you might don’t like initially but I must say that let the change begin from today or just right now, because it is now or never. 

By hearing all this she just stunned and looking at me with an expression less face, I gather the courage and took her in front of the long mirror in her room, bring out the brush and undone her huge bun from top of her head, all those glorious hair fell like an waterfall and reach to her knees. Now without saying a word I keep on brushing her long beautiful hair which I knew is last time I am seeing as from now on this length is going to be reducing, and keep on reducing, till my teenage wish fulfill. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.