Monday 22 December 2014

Long hair Punishment

this is the story written by my friend i hav posted in behalf of him From wen I was 15 my father who is extremely strict made me shave my head on  special occasions. How did it happen? 

Ill tel u the story. In 10th standard I had feeling for one boy in cls. He also  he liked me. So one day he came fr dropping me at my home, and my father saw this. He ask who was it I say he was friends brother and my frnd give him smithing to give to me. My father gave suspicious look but didnt say anything. 

This went on for sometime, and one day Ramesh(boyfrnd) n me went fr a cinema, it bcum late, and Ramesh told he wil drop me bcos it is late for m to go alone! I said ok but secretly have to. But my father catch us but agn said noting. 

One week later again when one thing happens my father told tomorrow is amma bday so I should Goto temple and put mottai for me. I got shock. I told I can't because I had thick long hair which I did not even want to cut a cm. but my father told for my mothers good long life and for her to be happy I have to d o it. I asked why suddenly he askd me. He is silent not saying anything. He told since he is telling me I have to do it no choice. I cried a lot. Next day morning we go to one headshaving place near  by, and he order ticket only for 1 headshave, only for me. I ask why only me? He told be quiet. Don't ask questions. I cried so much bcos it was very much embarrassing. The temple was crowded and only few come for headshave in this temple. 

There ws no queue because we mere only one to headshave that day. One man took us into one room inside the temple. It was very dim. The floor was wet. He told me to sit front to him. He say my father to wait outside because it was too hot. My father told him make it extra smooth and clean.the man  wet my hair and massage it nicely. I still could not control my tears. He asked me to sit stil cuz I was shaking a lot. Then he parted my hair into 2. and put blade in center and started to scratch. In 2 mins I was clean shaved. Then we wet hair once again and started to reverse shave. Soon my head was like cue ball.

The man said your father is wanting me to apply chandanam. But I could not speak becos I was just crying. He cleaned my head with water put a cloth to wipe it. I was felt this man enjoyed me crying and put extra hard pressure to my head. He took a big scoop of chandanam a yellow paste, in hand fully onlyan rubbed it all round my head. I thought he took more then usual. He again took extra paste and applying it for 5 mins. My bald head was now in yellow colour. Then he wash his hand in bucket and told I could go. But I was too shy to go outside in front of everyone. But I stepped out and my father saw me and He said he was happy I did it for my mother. But I wanted to hurry to home becus I did not want people to see me. Many kids started to laugh pointing to my head. When we wnt home in father scooter also many mans and auto drivers started  to laugh and was cracked jokes. 

When I return to hme my mother looks at me and smiles. And sis start to laugh. I was very much embarassed. I had to go to school next day and my father did not alow me to cover my head with cap or dupatta. He told to go just like that. I amtoo shy to go for school almost starting to cry. Wen I steped to school everyone especially my frnds started teasing me and touching and rubbing my head. I was especially scared to face Ramesh. When Ramesh saw me he was shocked an embarassed. I smiled to him but he turned and walked away. I went to bathroom and cried. I fasta went to home after school and cried hold day and my mother comforted me telling it I just hair it will grow bak. 

After 3 weeks my hair growd 1 inch or more I had short boycut. I was happy my hair was growing. My bday was next day. Wen I went to hall, my father was watching tv. He told that he will call barber or take me to temple for my mottai. I ask what he is saying. I thought he was joking. He told  no tomorrow is your bday so birthdayku munnadi naal motta adicha nallathu. I said noway! How can he do this. It is my bday I hav to get my wish. He shouted saying ohh you are now talking bak to me ah? Ok from now one day before every festival, pooja, bday,anniversary, wedding I will be shaving my head. I said ok nono, I'm sorry to talk back like that. I will headshave for tomorrow but plz not for every occasion I told like that and started to cry. He said no use, he has already planned that before every special day mottai adikkanum. He said he will call one man home who only shaved my head one month before in temple. 

I was scared bcos that man was too harsh to my head and thoroughly enjoyed and had fun seeing me embarassed. I am very sure abt this.  In one hour time that man came.He told he was actually local barber but worked in different places fr headshaving also. He was around 28-30, and was also bald an head shaved. My father put a stool in the bathroom and asked him to shave smoothly as before and put the chandan. He told nalla motta adinga munnadi polla, Adutha Vati Adika podhu kudda ungala thaan koopduvom. And the man smiled saying intha vaati inu nalla Panven paarunga Ana nariya nairam aagum. Which meaning i wildo better that last time but will need much more time. My father told him take as much time u like. My father after a movement also told to shave my eyebrow also bcos tomorrow was special day and all. He saying ok. Then my father closed the door and went. I started to shiver. 

The barber sat crosslegged is stool and I also sat that way in front of him. He told me to bend I did but since it was not enough he pulled my head forward so harshly. I was scared ofthis man. He wet my hair like last time parted it an started shaving from middle. But this time he scratch the blade and shaved broad strip from front to bak in the middle of my head from my forehead to nape, such I was bald in the middle and had short hair on left and right side. He stopped one minute, took water and rubbed it in this shavd area.
 
For 10 mins. Then he slowly shave left side then right side. I was fully bald again. Then he took water to rub my head. He said me to bend more that my face almost touching ground next to his veshti. He put water and rubbed my head round and round I started to feel dizzy. He brought shaving cream now and apply it with brush around ma head.he took blade and scratched again to make headextra shining. 
Then washed it then wiped with towel. Now, he took some oil and started rubbing it on my head nicely and massaged with it. It was so hard nd was now paining. He told that this oil will hold chandan am for more time. Then he filled his hand wit d yellow paste and applied it fully around my head. He told it was because it was my bday and all my frnds were cuming, my father told them to cum, so only it will be more yellow, and cooling for head. I was embarrassed and agn cudnot control tears. Barber spanked my head an scolded me saying mottai Adicha sirikanum,azhakudathu. 

My head was now extra yellow. Now as my father said the barber apply shaving creem on my eyebrow(I hd thick eyebrows) he shaved them fully in 1 minute. Then he asked if he shave underarm also? I said no it's ok, but he said no as I was only wearing a towel it is easy. He lifted my arm and shaved underarm also. After this he left. And I sat in my room whole day feeling so tired. I rubbed my head and saw myself in the mirror.

I had a bald yellow head n had no eyebrow. Then ma father came to room and strictly said from now on you'll be doing this headshave almost every month  an every yr. he rubbed my head once said get used to it. 

Now I am 22, working at IT company. Through college I had head shaved. 
Also I hav put on weight nd having a bald head, it is tough finding husband for me. But once during college  when mother father not there, the barber who always shaved my head also shaved me fully and after applying chandan, slowly started feeling my body an head sensually. I likes it very much and slowly I becum pregnant. But since father mother should not know I had to abort the pregnancy fast secretly. But now also when he shaving my head we also have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.