Tuesday 30 December 2014

Mahalakshmi - Brahmin young widow

My name Mahalakshmi. Belong to the Brahmin class. The tragic event in my life to share with you. My married.  My husband worked for a government agency. When he went to the office of an accident died at a young age is premature. Only my life is totally Changed.

                               

I now felt that a young widow in a cultured family . My age 18 when I got married . I am now 24 years old . At this stage  a widow women's situation happen in this community ? Think about that . He was dead for 10 days without any memory . 10 days for a women to do so gradually that the Brahmin family , were rituals . I have 16 days in this beautiful sari , jewelery and flowers in my hair , and wear mark on the forehead ceremonies were great .

On the 16th day night 10pm change my routine Life. Such a shame not accept any Youn women.  Residential burglary took me on our side. All widows were near my house. Them all my flowers, temporal, and destroyed vermilion.


Her told everyone that I wear a white saree only. I am saying that I can not put this one does not care. I had no option. but i go to my room. I could not sleep that night.

The next morning my mother-in-law  raised me as soon as I finish face wash and a morning problems. I coming from the bathroom and when I came to our house was barber barber for men . Seeing him today and I thought that something wrong is going to happen . My mother- in-laws gave me a coffee and bring it to me , " our Hindu women after the death of the husband have their head shaved. Formally so you 're going to beat you today her head ," she said .

I was angry. I have less respect for the law saying it was taunting me. I cried, unable to bear. My mother-in- law  more than age for  me, but my husband died, my in-laws would be good for my head shaved  when I want to smile? What justice.? What I did not speak but anyone dont care me.
BARBER took me to the girls now . Before he was a small plank . Atanmele told me that I can not sit cried . Shouted . But no one did . He came up beside me crying , my mother-in- demonstration pannin You do not have any boy . We walked to custom, ritual of shaving that this forced me to sit on the board himself.

I sat on the board of BARBER shaving knife, he took up his tools box and take a razor and  Clean after  fitting a fresh plade . My hair is very thick and long, and that's why he is my house called my mothe-in-law "mam so long hair i sale the higher the price goes . The neck end until the pruning, and then the hair shaved just leave it . My mother in law right to say BARBER a hair brush  took me back to the hair is fine by it. then a rubber band and tightly tied , then  get my hair cut raised . then the front came to him a small bowl of water on the top of my head pouring head hair are all getting wet made
​​. itself three bowls of water needed . follow me They did a good massage .

After narrowly at the top of any shaving has taken Racer . The BARBER our home and our family every week, shaving those for men . Earlier he was scared to talk to me . He is 32 years old . But today he is shaving my hair . My scalp hair falling over my feet , I thought it would not cettuvita in the same place . Came to a head when shaving irritation . I was still scared . He asked me if you  like this condition . Is burning in the head ? That . I said yes . Then he poured a bowl of water on my head .

After shave my head and he has completed the two sides . Then sit back like me and then started to shaving of the skull and backneck. Until he shout my mother-in-law. she came to me near. she watch shaved head. but she not like her work.she said " i want too smooth shave. barber  accepeted my mother-n-law's words.


He will be followed by a shaving  cream , applying it took a brush . Put the cream in my head still pouring water spill over the top of my head foam applied anywhere . He then took the Racer is doing my head shaving  did in the face of men . I had shaved my head a couple of times as well as the house had to take . he rub my head, after my mother-in-law seeing my shaved head that was a smooth shave. she accepeted.

He had to take a small glass of  BARBER. I have bought . My hair , husk , hull , and mookkuthti Look at me when I'm not all that I do not recognize me . I was shocked to see the mirrior. Something that I was a passionatemy body. Shaving  by the hairs of my head over all woke up thinking that . I come home at three months once it BARBER shaving my head is going to do . At first I did not like it . But now I really like beating my head shaved .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.