Wednesday 24 December 2014

My daddy punish me

Hi my name is Meena and this happened in our house recently. We stay in panrutti  a small town in Tamil Nadu. My Daddy is a very short tempered and strict man. He is 45 yrs old and has flower store where he goes and  works every day .And when at home he constantly keeps shouting at  all of us. He is keen about things.I had very thick hair which is long till my butt . MY hair is very jet-black and shiny and I usually wears it in a tight bun or sometimes in a braid.


One weekend I had a head-bath and left I hair open for drying while cooking food. During lunch when Dad was eating food he found a very long hair strand in the Cauliflower curry. He became very furious he started shouting at me. He warned me if this happens again he will have shave my smooth. Unfortunately after a few days one morning when Dad was eating his breakfast he found a long hair strand. This time he was even more furious. He started shouting at me. He told our servant go to the street end and call the local barber. I was shocked to hear this but couldn’t dare to refuse appa I started weeping profusely and was begging my Dad not to. Our servant went and brought the barber.

Dad  told him to arrange a low stool and some water in backyard. Appa shouted at me to go and sit on the stool, I went and sat on the stool but was weeping helplessly. The barber arranged his things and asked to bring some blades for the razor. Appa told me to bring some blades from our shop. I brought the blades and gave it to the barber he loaded none into the razor. The barber asked me to open her bun but I was still weeping. 

The barber was told that it was a punishment so he gave me tight slap and push my head down and started opening my bun, my thick hair rolled down at once. He started wetting the hair and started massaging it. When the hair was fully wet he then took the razor and asked me to hold still but she was weeping and shaking. The barber got irritated and slapped me again. The barber then bent Mom's head down and placed the razor at mid top of her head and started scraping slowly. A small bald patch appeared and my thick hair started falling down on the floor. 

Slowly the front side of my head was fully bald, he then started shaving one side of my head and my other side of head too. I must be looking like a temple priest with her front and sides of her head shaved and only back remaining. Then he started at the back side of her head and shaved off to her nape. When the barber finished appa see if my head was fully smooth or not. He rolled her hand over my head and told the barber to shave again.the barber again massaged my head and shaved it completely again. My head looked round like a cueball. 


There was a large pile of hair, the barber asked if he could take the hair and sell it as a wig. Appa told him to clear the pile and go, the barber was delighted to take the hair as he would make a fortune from the thick hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.