Tuesday 4 March 2014

Chennai College Girl Rennee Saradha Donate her Hair

Chennai College Girl Rennee Saradha Donate her Hair


Rennee, an English literature student, tonsured her head to donate 13 inches of her hair. "I wanted to inspire more girls to come forward. I feel lovely after doing it," said Rennee, who came up with the 'Tangled' initiative as an annual project for her college's Rotaract club. 







"I took a week to make the decision to donate my hair," she said. "I was convinced when I read about the number of children who have to undergo chemotherapy and need wigs. A wig costs Rs 10,000 to Rs 26,000, and most patients who spend lakhs for treatment hesitate to spend on a wig." 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.