Wednesday 12 March 2014

Simran Headshaving at Thirupathi Temple... A True Story


hi friends Iam simran this is the time of my head shaving. I was so nervous because I am of 22years young married women which belongs to north India where women’s head shaving not allowed while women’s of age group 15 to 45 years specially if she is married in that condition it is to difficult shaving head and leave in society usually. It is the matter of that time, when I was leaving in my husband’s native place June 2008. 

My husband serving in Army which presently posted in Punjab . I m fully remember 13 June 2008 when my husband tells to me in about tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara temple darshan for Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh, before that I was never visited there but I was listened and read in about there maximum pilgrims shaves her head in tirupati. My husband tell to me we both are going tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara temple in July 2008 and shave our head there. 

                             

I was shocked few minutes then I will asked him why, then he tells to me in about disease of Tuberculosis which was affected my husband in 2006. My husband vow to God tirumalla tirupati when I fully healthy discharge from hospital, then he and wife comes tirupati and present their hair. Then my husband understand to me and prepare for that. First he call to me punjab 06 Jul 2008 . 

Then one day we go market and purchase a usual wig for removing my hair in tirupati. Then my husband get reservation for both of tirumalla hill lord venkateshw\ara temple. Then we comes out punjab 19 Jul 2008 and pickup train from kalyan station evening 4 o’clock next day we reach 2.30 o’clock after noon tirupati rly station. Then I saw there thousand of pilgrims in which lady and girls was so much with joy in which maximum 80% it means maximum where fully shaved head with full of spirit.

 Then I decide in about my head shave and after reached. I fully decided to shaved my head in tirumalla valley of lord tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara temple darshan. Then we taken a room in hotel near station next day early morning 3 o’clock 21 Jul 2008 we get darshan ticket through line after 7 o’clock we find time of 12 o’clock for darshan. We pick up sumo reach tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara temple at 8 o’clock than again we stand line for shaving head after 3 hours we find head shave tokens and entered in tonsuring hall. 

First my husband seat in front of barber and shaved head. Barber tell to me in that duration wet your hair now then after shaving of head my husband, Now it was my turn I will be seat in front of barber with cross legs barber was male so first I shy to look him when I was seat there. Then barber again pour some more water on my hair and do massage with water then, he prepare his razor first he change the blade then he bend my head then tied my hair in two equal parts, and starts shaving my head from central middle to back and in one minutes he shaved my half of back head then sound produce like sar- sar- sar I was fully nervous but I also feel happy which I never think in about that, then he again start shaving remaining my front part of head and he completely shaved my head within 4 to 5 minutes.  
                

    


 After shave my head my husband tells to him again re shaved my head then barber again shaved my head then I get shower bath, I feel too cold in my head. Then I ask my hubby to remove my nosering and earings but my husband tell I am looking gorgeous in bald head with my jwellery specially of my nose ring. THEN AFTER BATH I WEAR A PUNJABI DRESS PATIALA KURTA SALWAR. I was so happy and we take darshan Lord tirupati I will be also gets many pictures and video clip of my shaved head in tirupati and return back there from 23 Jul 2008 at punjab morning 9 o’clock. 

I will find scalp free head and now I m daily bath with wash my head which was not possible during winter, everyone knows hair fall more randomly during winter because maximum lady can’t wash her hair everyday due to which hair maintenance so tough. Now I m bob length it means round neck length hair. Now I m think if may be possible every men and women should get head shave yearly either minimum 3to 4 years quarterly for long life hair and also in religious places like tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara temple darshan. 

I am decided For future I am always get head shave in Tirumalla hill lord venkateshwara templeif it possible visit yearly or half-yearly in twice a year and I have also find better wig in very cheap cost of one thousand which is m using out of my home in any party or walk very confidently. WHEN I REACHED PUNJAB MY HUSBAND AGAING SHAVED MY HEAD IN MY HOME FOR BETTER GROWTH OF MY HAIR. THIS THING MY HUSBAND DONE FOUR TIMES IN ONE MONTH EVERY WEEK OF SUNDAY AND I AM FULLY ENJOYED MY HEAD SHAVING SPECIALLY DONE BY MY HUSBAND IN MY HOME WITH MY GILLETE RAZOR WHICH IS I AM USING FOR MY SMOOTH LEG SHAVING.


BACK TO SHAVE HER HEAD Dec 2010 hi friends this is again the time of my head shaving in tirupati . I am so happy because I am decide to shave my head for the coming new year 2011 not for religious reason. Because hair is fallen earlier six month so I am shaving my head weekely in my nearest parlour contiue form june 2010. Now this month of dec we are going tirupati visit so I m decided to shave my hair in tirumalla and then again shaved my hair in palani temple of lord murugan in tamilnadu state.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.